Overview Of Our Chapel Services
- Broadcast wedding ceremonies live, as they happen, on the internet
- Wedding ceremonies are archived for On-Demand viewing.
- All weddings are viewed on the Chapel’s branded wedding page
- Wedding amenities are featured in an interactive Flash commercial preceding each ceremony.
- Wedding invitations are e-mailed. Double opt-in e-mail system
- NEW! State-Of-The-Art - Mobile (Portable) Videography Studio
E-commerce Benefits For Chapels
Features are built inside the player
- Opt-In: Names and email addresses for marketing purposes.
- Now you have a new database that you can market to new clients that you would never have had.
- You can offer package deals to generate new clientele and new revenues.
- While watching the wedding there will be vendors advertising so that viewers can purchase gifts for the couple with ease.
- Now you have a 3rd avenue generating revenue
- Contact Us for more information
Why Our Webcasting Services?
- Live webcasts include everyone. Relatives overseas, elderly family members, or friends for whom travel isn’t an option will all be able to enjoy the ceremonies online.
- Live webcasts preserve memories. Your chapels wedding webcasts will be delivered live in real time – but it will also be recorded for on-demand viewing.
- Live webcasts can save your clients money on lodging, travel, food, and more. So in return, now they will have extra funds to spend elsewhere. For example: with your Hotel and/or Chapel Services.
- MyWedCast will create a fully branded, multi-functional live or on-demand video webcast of your chapels weddings to suit the specific needs of your chapel.